- 141 is a centered pentagonal number. It is the sum of the sums of divisors of the first thirteen integers.
- 141 is the second n to give a prime Cullen number (of the form n2n + 1).
- 141 is an undulating number in base 10, with the previous being 131, and the next being 151.
- 141 is the sixth hendecagonal (11-gonal) number.
- 141 is a semiprime: a product of two prime numbers, namely 3 and 47. Since those prime factors are Gaussian primes, this means that 141 is a Blum integer.
- The Temple of Antoninus and Faustina is constructed in Rome.
- This temple is dedicated to Faustina the Elder.
- Last (6th) year of Yonghe era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Change of Patriarch of Constantinople from Patriarch Felix to Patriarch Polycarpus II.
- 6th recorded perihelion passage of Halley's Comet.
- Cheng Yu, advisor of Cao Cao (d. 220)
- Han Fu (d. 191)
- Faustina the Elder, Roman Empress and wife of Antonius Pius
- Philo of Byblos, Phoenician historical writer (b. 64)
Tags: Blum Integer - Cheng Yu - Cullen Number - Gaussian Prime - Hailey's Comet - Han Fu - Semiprime
Posted by ALCHEssMIST - Alchemipedia - Cetacographer - Nirvana - Tags alliance.